Are all your publications and research data openly and freely accessible online? If not, by publishing them you can increase your citation rate . Currently, there is a movement to make all research papers and even data freely available online [2,3]. It’s a simple concept of “the more papers and data we share, the more we have”. However, current research communities are relatively closed – papers are locked behind a paid access door, data are not published etc.
We are running an Open Knowledge project called iamResearcher.com. By using the website, you can share your research, scientific paper, conferences, presentation as well as experiment data.
Please help us to start an Open Knowledge community by visiting
• Be the first one to post a research question or share your opinion
• Share research papers and presentations
• Publish your research data and experiments so that others can cite your work better
• Showcase your work to communities and be discovered by new opportunities
• Others can reuse and cite your data for research by providing you with certain benefits (e.g. to co-author a paper).
• The more people follow the open research trends, the more benefits each one of us can get from the whole community.
Your data can be hosted on iamResearcher or anywhere online.
We need your help to start a new chapter of Open Science. Make a change now!
Twitter: @ i_am_researcher
 Brody and Harnad 2004 http://bit.ly/JYRZj6
 Researchers Band Together to Force Science Journals to open access http://bit.ly/xIAIGQ
 UK to make academic research available free on the net http://bbc.in/IIOYDB
More about Open Science http://bit.ly/gyN6AN